1 May – 15 June 2023
Selected abstract announcement
Full Paper Submit
4 – 5 October 2023
As a postgraduate student, please take note of the following guidelines for submitting a paper:
- Articles must be written in English using British English spelling conventions.
- The conference theme is “IR in the Anthropocene,” and all submissions should relate to this theme.
- The paper should fall under one of the following research clusters
- International Security
- International Political Economy
- Transnational Society
- Submissions must be original and previously unpublished works.
- Accepted submissions will be presented at the conference and may be published in conference book or in a special issue of Global: Jurnal Politik Internasional.
The conference will be conducted entirely in-person (offline) at Universitas Indonesia, Depok, Indonesia
Conference Registration Fee
The conference itself is free of charge. Participants with accepted papers will receive benefits, including access to all conference sessions, conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch during the conference, and accommodation (1 room for 2 participants).
Abstract Submission Process
- Submit your article through the conference submission portal before June 15, 2023. Late submissions may not be accepted.
- You may submit only one article as the first author, but you may be a co-author on multiple submissions.
- The submission portal will require you to upload your article as a Microsoft Word document.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon successful submission. Please keep this email for your records.
Abstract Review Process
- All submissions will be reviewed by a committee of experts in the field.
- Submitted abstracts will be screened and the results will be notified through the registered email on June 30, 2023.
- Articles should be submitted in Microsoft Word format
- Title: Written in English, Capital letters, Times New Roman 10, Bold, Indent Left, with the author name(s), and contact information (email, phone number, and affiliation).
- Written in English (single spacing 1.0), consisting of 150-200 words, typed with Times New Roman font, 10 font size, justified margin alignment.
- Keywords: between 3 to 5 words, single spacing 1.0, Times New Roman 10, italic
- The abstract should be clear and concise
- Contains research problems and questions to be answered, the purpose of writing, the scope of the topic and / or literature reviewed, the literature review method (chronology and /or taxonomy), research findings, and author’s argument.
Full Paper Guidelines
Once your abstract is selected, please send the full paper to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org before September 15, 2023.
Please refer to the Author Guidelines for Global: Jurnal Politik Internasional, which can be accessed through the following link
Full Paper Deadline Information
|Submit by August 25th||
|Submit by September 8th||Complimentary accommodation during the conference|
|Submit by September 15th||Contribute without additional benefits|
Our conference offers an excellent opportunity for authors to share their research with a wider audience through various publication options. We are delighted to provide the following publication opportunities:
- Conference Book: Selected papers will be published in the conference book, which will be made available in both print and online formats, ensuring maximum visibility and dissemination of your research.
- Special Issues of “Global: Jurnal Politik Internasional”: In partnership with the Global academic journal, we are offering special issues featuring select papers from the conference. This is an outstanding chance for authors to publish their work in a high-impact journal, reaching a broader audience and enhancing their research impact (DOAJ & Copernicus Index).
Ethical Considerations for IPGSC 2023
As a conference participant, you have a responsibility to ensure that your presentation is ethical and respectful to all individuals and groups. To promote ethical considerations, we ask that all presenters follow the guidelines outlined below:
- Respect for Privacy and Confidentiality: If your research involves human subjects, ensure that you have obtained appropriate consent and that all data is anonymized. If your research involves sensitive topics, be mindful of how you present your findings to avoid causing distress to individuals or groups.
- Respect for Cultural and Intellectual Property: If your research involves working with cultures or communities that are not your own, be respectful of their customs, beliefs, and intellectual property. Ensure that you have obtained appropriate permissions and cite sources properly.
- Avoiding Discrimination: Ensure that your presentation does not discriminate against any individual or group based on their gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation. Be mindful of the language and images you use in your presentation.
- Proper Attribution: Ensure that you properly attribute all sources used in your presentation. This includes citing sources and obtaining permission to use images or other copyrighted materials.
- Acknowledging Contributions: If you have received support or assistance from individuals or organizations, be sure to acknowledge their contributions in your presentation.
By following these ethical considerations, we can create a respectful and inclusive environment that promotes academic discourse and fosters mutual respect among all participants. Thank you for your cooperation.