Education / Riwayat Pendidikan:
- Ph.D (University of Nottingham, UK)
- M.A (University of Nottingham, UK)
- S.Sos. (Universitas Indonesia)
Email / Alamat Email : email@example.com
Academic Interests / Minat Akademik :
- Migrant protection issue / Proteksi migran
- Southeast Asian regionalism / Regionalisme Asia Tenggara
Research and Publication (Selected) / Riset dan Publikasi :
- Annisa R. Santoso, July 2013, “Reinventing foreign policy analysis in area studies: a synthesis of rational and normative approaches in the study of Southeast Asian regionalism,“ Paper Presented at the Ajuda
University Campus, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Annisa R. Santoso, March 2012, “Sociological Analysis on State Policy Behaviour in the Making of Regional Policy on
the Protection of Migrant Workers: the Case of Indonesia and the Philippines in
ASEAN”, Paper Presented at the Project Southeast Asia 2012, St. Anthony’s College, Oxford, United
- Annisa R. Santoso, September 2011, “Explaining Complexities in Managing and Formulating Migrant Workers Protection
Policy in a Regional Grouping of Developing Countries”, Paper Presented at the Association of Southeast Asia Studies United Kingdom (ASEASUK) Annual Conference 2011, Magdalene College, Cambridge, United Kingdom.