The Masters Program in the International Relations is a graduate education whose curriculum was designed to master theoretical understanding and problem-solving ability in the field of International Relations. The Master Program aims to nurture students’ competency in analyzing international affairs and formulating research-based recommendations. It also implements the competency-based curriculum under the newly set Indonesian National Qualification Framework. Many of the Program’s graduate build academic careers as lecturers in various state-owned and private universities in Indonesia.
The vision is to be a Center of Excellence for the International Relations discipline based on research, especially for International Security, International Political Economy, and Transnational Society Studies, aimed at developing graduates with high level analytical skills as well as practical skills which enhance their competitiveness on the global era.
- Educate Indonesia’s human resources in a way that enables them to have analytical skills as well as practical knowledge in the field of International Relations, especially International Security, International Political Economy, and Transnational Society, with a focus on East Asia;
- Develop curriculum and a learning process aimed at enhancing students’ analytical and practical skills in the field of International Relations, especially International Security, International Political Economy, and Transnational Society, with a focus on East Asia;
- Develop International Relations as a discipline through leading researches in the field of International Security, International Political Economy, and Transnational Society, with a focus on East Asia;
- Develop moral grounds and academic ethics for actions and behaviors.
- Produce high quality Master level graduates in the field of International Relations which will uphold academic ethics, especially in studies pertaining to International Security, International Political Economy, and Transnational Society, and also able to give real contributions towards the fulfillment of nation and state’s interests in the global era;
- Produce Master level graduates with substantial and deep knowledge on the field of International Relations, supported by knowledge and understanding on interdisciplinary research;
- Produce educated human resources with analytical and practical skills, as well as comprehensive understanding towards global issues which are used to advance Indonesia’s position in the international community.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Able to criticize various international security, international political economy, and transnational society-related phenomena based on the International Relations discipline (intellectual competence);
- Able to understand the critical linkage between local, provincial, national, regional, and global phenomena, in relations with Indonesia’s national interests grounded on the Republic’s constitution (balance between cosmopolitanism and nationalism);
- Able to analyze local, provincial, national, regional, and global phenomena with political-security, economic, and socio-cultural approaches in the field of International Relations , and use the analysis as a basis to formulate recommendations or evaluations (applicability);
- Able to uphold academic ethics and show high academic integrity, social concerns, and professional work ethos (personal competence);
- Able to apply creativity and sensitivity in criticizing the usage of the International Relations discipline in various dimensions and issues (innovative and up-to-date).
KURIKULUM (Only in Bahasa Indonesia)
Setiap Mahasiswa wajib menyelesaikan minimal 42 SKS.
Semua Mata Kuliah disampaikan dalam Bahasa Indonesia.
|Wajib Program Studi||21||Keamanan Internasional|
|Peminatan||12||SHI82319||Teori Keamanan Internasional||3|
|Pilihan Bebas||9||SHI82320||Dinamika Keamanan Internasional||3|
|TOTAL BEBAN STUDI||42||SHI81306||Diplomasi Pertahanan||3|
|SHI81315||Seminar Keamanan Internasional||3|
|Wajib Program Studi||21 SKS||Ekonomi Politik Internasional|
|SHI81302||Teori Hubungan Internasional||3||SHI82321||Teori Ekonomi Politik Internasional||3|
|SHI81301||Dinamika Politik Internasional||3||SHI82322||Dinamika Ekonomi Politik Internasional||3|
|SHI82309||Kebijakan Luar Negeri Indonesia||3||SHI81313||Diplomasi Ekonomi||3|
|SHI81304||Metodologi Penelitian Hub. Internasional||3||SHI81316||Seminar Ekonomi Politik Internasional||3|
|SHI81307||Revolusi Sistem Persenjataan||3||SHI82324||Jejaring & Solidaritas dlm. Masy. Trans.||3|
|SHI82315||Pembangunan Internasional||3||SHI82325||Dinamika Masy. Transnasional||3|
|SHI82318||Masalah Lingkungan Global||3||SHI81317||Seminar Masy. Transnasional||3|
|SHI81311||Isu-isu Keamanan Non-Tradisional||3|
|SHI81314||HAM dan Demokrasi||3|